This site chronicles my adventures with yarn. It's mostly for my own study and reference, but it'll also do for a
a little show-and-tell for anyone else who happens to be interested too. You can read more about me and my yarn-related history
on the about page.
New in Mar 2007: I now have a blog for photos of projects in progress.
New in Aug 2007: My first crochet pattern is for sale! It's a really simple
pattern for a shawl to test the waters, and if this goes well, I will try to make more for popular cardigans and sweaters on this site.
You can buy a color print version or download a color pdf that you can print yourself. Get a better look at the cover photo here.
In no particular order, ideas I have knocking around in my head for future projects:
- lacey wrap-around top with flutter sleeves in knitpicks alpaca cloud. Autumn? Sunlight? Moss? Midnight? Iris? decisions, decisions!
- More light cardigans! seriously, I don't think I could have too many as far as improving my wardrobe goes. some in simply soft or similar, because of the cheap. But also: Wool of the Andes, deep cranberry red, lacey. Merino Style, cinnamon brown, solid body, lacey arms. Light blue, maybe with thin white stripes. Black lacy body/sleeve bottoms, solid top. Then maybe something very multi-colored, fair isles effect?
- lace-weight top, short sleeves, very open lacey stop, solid body: knitpicks cloud
- Top/Vest in something very non-fuzzy. Cotton or lustersheen.
- hand bag?
- another afghan
- beach skirt plus matching bikini top.
'net patterns I'd like to make some day in the not-to-distant future